| Description :
Scope of work related to the onshore section of this project located in Safaniyah which has been divided into three distinct locations namely; Beach Area, Cross Country Pipeline and the area inside GOSP-1.
- Excavation, protection, preservation, maintenance and subsequent backfill and reinstatement of the 230KV cable trench from the beach to the transition yard (approx. 350m).
- Excavation, protection, preservation, maintenance and subsequent backfill and reinstatement of 115KV cable trench from the beach to the transition yard (approx. 350m).
- Tie-in of the onshore 42” trunk line TL-11 with the existing offshore pipeline at the buried anchor block location.
- Construction of the Isolation Valve Station (IVS) including all related piping and civil work near existing anchor block location. IVS includes a motor operated 42” valve, flanges and insulating flange assembly.
- Construction of the Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) station including all related cabling and civil work.
Cross Country Pipeline
- Excavation, protection, preservation, maintenance, subsequent backfill and reinstatement of trenches and installation of the buried onshore 42” pipeline (TL-11), which is approx. 8.1 KM in length. The pipeline starts from the existing buried anchor block and terminates at a scraper receiver inside GOSP-1. This section of TL-11 is externally FBE coated.
- Shall make provision for the crossings, including fence crossings, camel crossings, road crossings and crossings of existing pipelines and cables.
- Installation of mechanical equipment’s within the GOSP-1 including 5 ton jib crane and the scraper receiver and associated piping.
- Relocation of an existing sump pit and associated pipe / civil work to a new location within scraper receiver area as per project drawings.
- Installation of pipe from GOSP-1 fence to scraper receiver and installation of above ground process piping (approx. 600m) from the scraper receiver to the tie-in point at the inlet headers of GOSP-1 in manifold area.
- Construction of pressure control valve station (CVS) near manifold area, complete with all equipment’s, pipe works, civil works, platforms, fencing and lighting.
- Painting of the scraper receiver station, process piping, control valve station and manifold area pipe work.
- Fabrication, installation and painting of the structural and pipe supports.
- Relocation of existing facilities including lighting towers and fire monitors within the plant.
Installation of fire water system equipment comprises of hydrants, monitors and hose reels at manifold area and scraper receiver area